What is ZAAP?
How does ZAAP work?
- A Parent Wallet: the primary account parent funds are held in to fund transfers to the Child Account, on a regular or adhoc basis.
- Child’s ZAAP Account: which holds the child’s funds. This is the child’s spending account to which their payment devices are linked. They can also transfer money to and from their Savings Wallet.
- ZAAP Payment device: the chosen ZAAP Card and/or wearable ZAAP Band that enables children to access their ZAAP account to make purchases.
- Child’s Savings Wallet: linked to the Child’s ZAAP account, children can set savings goals, transfer money from their ZAAP account to their Saving Wallet and track their progress. Funds are held separately and cannot be spent unless transferred back into the ZAAP account.
- ZAAP App: the home of the Parent Wallet, Child Account and Savings Wallet. The App has two logins, one for Parents and one for the Child. You and your child can view account balances and transaction history. It is the main control portal for parents and children.
How secure is ZAAP?
Do kids earn interest on their ZAAP account?
Can the card be used at ATMs?
What ZAAP options are there?
How does the ZAAP band work?
Can ZAAP be used overseas?
Where can ZAAP be used?
What merchant categories are blocked?
Why ZAAP is better than Cash?
Why ZAAP is better than giving a child a Debit Card and Bank Savings Account?
Why ZAAP is better than providing a parent’s Credit Card to their child?
I’m concerned about my child carrying a card, how secure is ZAAP?
How do I get ZAAP?
How do I download the ZAAP App?
How do I set-up a parent login?
You must first log in as a parent to the ZAAP App, set up Parent login credentials and activate the card. From there, go into your Child’s “Active ZAAP Account”, open “Settings” and select “Get Child Passcode for App. Write down the passcode as you will need this to log into your Child’s App. You can then use this passcode to log in as a Child either on their own device or yours. If using your device you will need to logout as a Parent and re-login as a Child using their passcode.
How do I set-up a login for my child?
How does my child set or change their PIN?
When will my ZAAP be delivered?
Can customers change the address for their ZAAP delivery?
How can I track my ZAAP order?
What is the Parent Wallet?
What is the Child Account?
How Do I activate my Child’s Account?
How do I set my Child’s PIN?
What is the Savings Wallet?
Are there spend or load limits on ZAAP?
How are top-ups managed?
Can I change scheduled top-ups to my Parent Wallet?
Can I set a regular payment to my Child’s Account?
Can I transfer money back out of my Child’s Account?
How do I top-up the Parent Wallet?
How do I link a credit card or debit card to my Parent Wallet?
How do I change the credit card or debit card linked to my Parent Wallet?
Why do I get charged 1 cent to update my funding card for my ZAAP?
How long does a top-up to my Parent Wallet take to process?
How long does a top-up to my Child's Account take to process?
How do I check the balance of the Parent Wallet?
How do I check the balance of my Child's Account?
How do I check the balance of the Savings Wallet?
How do I see my child's transactions?
How do children set a savings goal?
How is the savings goal tracked?
What happens when a savings goal is met?
What makes ZAAP different?
What are the benefits of ZAAP?
Why is ZAAP better than a standard credit card or debit card?
What is the benefit of being able to top-up with a credit card?
How do I contact ZAAP?
Can I change the address for my ZAAP delivery?
How can I track my ZAAP order?
What if my child loses their ZAAP or part of it?
What should I do if I suspect my ZAAP has been fraudulently used or stolen?
I’ve lost my Card. Can I still keep my Band active while my card is being replaced?
What is the cost of ZAAP?
What fees apply for ZAAP?
Why do I get charged a load fee? What is it for?
Why do I have to pay a 3% foreign exchange fee?
Isn’t ZAAP expensive compared to a credit card?
What is the monthly account fee / why do I need to pay this?
The monthly account fee covers all costs associated with managing and maintaining your ZAAP account/s. This fee is $2 per child account per month, charged to your parent wallet and covers the ongoing provision of your account facility, processing and other transaction costs, and the parent control functionality which you cannot get with a debit card or bank account.
This is significantly cheaper than a Debit Card and Bank Account, where the monthly fees can be up to $4.